Re: Wiring Harness

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:14:20 -0400
Well put!!!

The only wire I ever had to replace was the one that went to
the horn slip ring in the steering column.  The slip ring
had gotten loose and had started to turn with the wheel,
and the wire that led to it got all twisted and ripped up.
(The horn would randomly go off without any apparent reason.)

I soldered the original bullet connector to the new wire,
to maximize the remaining original-ness...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit (with 99% original harness)