RE: Wiring Harness

To: "'SpitfiresRule@aol.com'" <SpitfiresRule@aol.com>, millerb@netusa1.net,
Subject: RE: Wiring Harness
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:25:18 -0500
I can give a pat on the back to these folks also.
They purchase most of their wire from my company.
I know what type it is and it's not the regular GPT type stuff all the time.

They purchase mostly TXL which is a 125c rated wire.
It's SAE J-1128
Ford Spec # M1L-123A and Chrysler MS-8288
Wall sizes of .016 for 14 through 22 awg.
Wall size for 12 awg is .018
Wall size for 10 awg is .020

This is probably more than you wanted to know.... But why not
I'm bored !!!