Re: Shake, Rattle & Roll!!!

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>,
Subject: Re: Shake, Rattle & Roll!!!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:29:04 -0700
Hey Steph!!

Congatulations!!  Funny you should mention all the rattles.  I took Mrs.
Jones out for an errand this evening, then went for a tank of gas.  No
smells, and I discovered that after tweaking the Weber recently, I've gone
from about 22-23 MPG to 28!  Yippee!

On my way back, I was listening to the radio marveling at how relatively
tight and quiet the car has become since I first bought it!  NICE!  Anyway,
congratulations again -- I know this was a big milestone for you.  Way to
go.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego (5' 10" and still too tall for the roll bar!)