Re: list

To: HD50EL@aol.com
Subject: Re: list
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:49:16 -0600
I have never participated in these little list squabbles before, but
this time I just have to ask.

Where in life can you go with out coming across some small (maybe large,
depends) percentage of people within a group that think highly of
themselves and their opinions?

I have met some very nice people, both via email and in person and I
have never bad mouthed anyone on this list.  But as anywhere else in
life, if I want to participate in this forum, I have to accept the good
with the bad.

Mike