Re: magazine

To: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magazine
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:41:57 -0700
Chip,

go to www.triumphspitfire.com

Subscription info, plus lots of other great stuff there!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!