Re: magazine

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: magazine
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Aug 16 2000 14:44:28 GMT-0600
L.G. looking at the picture
>of your engine, it's no wonder you get towed home so often, it's not made
>for the street, or should I say too hot to handle "FT"

Haha!

Actually, whenever I've been towed, it hasn't been for any engine problem!
(Dave sure knows how to build them!) It's been loose brake pad, u-joint, diff,
exhaust, u-joint. After we got the altenator sorted out-haven't had anymore
problems with that! (But I still have a battery charger in my trunk!)

Speaking of Dave-hope that the cars he's taking to Monterey do well! And as for
Nigel's engine-I asked him for help to write a 'tech' article on the
modifications he made, but he turned me down. Said that he's not about to give
away his secrets! ;-)

Laura G.