Re: Spitfire classes at shows - same here

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire classes at shows - same here
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:02:33 -0400
Your not alone...
I was one of only two Spits that showed up at a show last summer out of roughly
250 cars. (Punkin'   my '78 Vermilion monster)

...thought I had it wrapped up.... unit I was told I was in the  'OTHER'
category.
Even though I was parked right at the sign marking the rows for Spits and GT6's
I ended up having to complete against Lotus Sevens, and a few other onesies and
twosies.

that sucked.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com