Re: Spit broken wheel stud - Help!

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>,
Subject: Re: Spit broken wheel stud - Help!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:01:26 -0700
I'd advise against mixing and matching wheel studs.  Victoria British sells
them.  I'm sure Spitbits does too.  I'd personally go with Spitbits.  If you
order early enough, you should be able to get overnight shipping, but with
that expense, you should order a few of them just to keep some spares laying
around.

Best wishes,

Jeff