Re: Puckered gas tank

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Puckered gas tank
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:32:09 -0700
If the tank is flexing because it is not vented properly, it flexes in and out
repeatedly, usually only a small
amount.  It sucks in when your driving and back out when you when you stop.
But, that repeated flexing will
cause small holes along the flex lines.  At least it did in mine.  My problem:
the vent line was plugged.
-Gary