Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] email ads

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, nass@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] email ads
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:50:04 -0700
Ken,

I hate them also.  Indeed, the e-mail you sent had an ad at the top.  My
free
e-mail provider shoves them in at the bottom.

I've yet to figure out how to avoid them, however I did want to respond,
as many
people probably think we're adding these 'sales pitches' on purpose to
try and
make some income.  At least in my case, not so.

Brad