Re: Headlight covers

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: Headlight covers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:34:00 -0700
Nolan,
As I have stated to numerous others who have asked the same question, they will
not fit on any ordinary Spitfire bonnet.  They came
with the SAH LeMans Spitfire replica bonnet that was made in the '60s and sat
in a warehouse unpainted for over 30 years.  I bought it
from a guy in North Carolina for $650 including shipping.

Regards,
Joe