Rimmer Bros survey

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimmer Bros survey
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:38:57 -0500
Hi All,

I'm just on my way out on a 500 mile TR journey for a regional Slalom
competition over this holiday long weekend.  Yee hah.

The reason for this post, however, is correspondence I received from Rimmer
Bros today.  Terry Bawden, Business Development officer, is attempting to
analyse the TR population worldwide. Has anyone else received this
correspondence?

The goal, apparently by the end of October, is to Census the world, one
country at a time.  AS we the TDC(Manitoba) do not represent all TR's in
Canada,  I thought I should bring this up and solicit Canadian enquiries.
Beyond this, perhaps the VTR and/or other sub-clubs are interested in
helping?

...I'll be back online Monday evening.

Dave Terrick