Re: Rimmer Bros survey

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros survey
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:30:23 -0400
Hi, Dave.
I am a member of the Toronto Triumph Club. Is there anything we can do to help.

BTW, the biggest (???) British car show in North America is coming up soon. The
Toronto Triumph Club hosts 17th Annual British Car Day, September 17th, 2000. at
Bronte Creek Provincial Park (between Toronto and Hamilton). We expect the
surpass the over 1000 British cars we had last year.

I know...shameless plug.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

...a long drive from Gimli, host to the world's largest glider.