Re: Weber installation

To: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Weber installation
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:55:54 -0700
A local British car shop had a Spitfire they were parting out and it has a
downdraft Weber on it.  I was robbing some parts from it and
I took the Weber and manifold off in order to give it to the owner so it
wouldn't sprout wings.

He said it wasn't worth anything so why bother.  I informed him that there were
Spit owners who would gladly pay $100 or more for it so
he kept it.  If anyone is interested, I can see if it is still there.  I think
it has a Cannon Manifold.

Joe