RE: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header

To: "'Vic Whitmore'" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: RE: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:36:33 +0900
I have a 4-2-1 header from Moss.  It's a mild steel header that was well
made (in my opinion).  It bolted up with no issues, and hasn't given me any
problems in 1K+ miles.  It's a 3 piece unit.  I believe it was $219, minus
15% from a distributer with no shipping costs, so total cost was $186.15.
The 4-1 header I had did not fit my car well.  But I have a Midget 1500, so
the clearances might be different.  It didn't fit at the frame rail.  I've
seen quite a few 4-1 headers on eBay for less than $65.

Mike