Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: FODFARTS@cs.com
Subject: Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:39:42 -0600 (CST)
Personally, with those cars you should be out driving and having a great
time.  I have always wanted a Mini.  When I go to shows the Mini owners as
a group seem to enjoy their cars more than others. They don't get bent
out of shape if the car next to them is a conglomerate of years.  The body
from 1 year, the engine from another, the interior different yet.  They
just like to drive them.

Roger Elliott
70 GT6
80 Spitfire