RE: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: "'Stephane St-Amant'" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:58:07 +0200
Steph ,

You are not alone :-)

I have a few round tail Spitfires , 2 x Heralds ( 1200 Coupe + convertible )
and a '56 TR 3 . Only one wife though :-)
Hopefully I'll find a TR 4 A ( IRS ) and a 1939 Dolomite Roadster before I'm
too old to drive . Also have my eye on a 1928 Model A Ford Roadster that
could be turned into a Triumph Roadster with a little bit of work
( substitute for a Dolomite I guess ) .

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Cell 0839989744
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .