Re: Spitfire cam bearings

To: Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire cam bearings
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 23:10:57 -0700
What Ted says is: "Send me your old cam and tell me what grind you want and
I'll have it reground for you."

The gotcha is that you will get your cam back if it was a 1500 cam with bigger
journals, you will get a 1500 cam back, still with
bigger journals.  If you need a 1300 style cam (for use with bearings, that is
what you must send him).

Unless things have changed since I got mine done earlier this year!!!

Joe