Re: Spitfire cam bearings

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire cam bearings
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 08:28:57 -0500
listers. joe is right.  since we have only a relatively small number of  cams
available as cores, we regrind whay the customer
sends.  if you want a small journal cam, send a samll journal cam.  we can
supply cams for grinding but this will be as a "core
charge" item since we are not getting a like cam in return, ie small journal
with a large journal core returned.  prices and specs
are on our web site. we have other grinds that are not published.  please let
us know your specific needs. thanks, ted