Re: Rollbar - any pics or comments on the use of,

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rollbar - any pics or comments on the use of,
From: "Rob Travis" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 01:35:55 GMT
Hi Len,

There is a picture of my car although its a MKII with a rollbar
@ http://clubs.hemmings.com/sandiegotriumph/triumphestnews.htm
I use my tonneau with it all the time. It is cut to fit around
the bars then closed onthe other side with velcro. I added a 3rd
brake light to the rollbar, then had it padded.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rob