"A" piller seal question

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: "A" piller seal question
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:01:05 -0500
I have new seals but forgot which way they go on as it's been 2 months since
they were taken off and that was done by the guy painting the car and I forgot
to make a note beforehand.

So if someone can take a quick look and tell me.

The seal has a flat and a round section. I assume that the flat section glues
onto the pillar with the round section out the way next to the dorr glass. Just
seems a bit weird when next to the furlex trim with it's seal around the door
frame which runs up the pillar - the door glass sits nicely on that seal....

Alan
(with a nice shining no dent, no scratches(yet) car.)

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/