Outside Storage - unfortunately

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Outside Storage - unfortunately
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:39:47 -0600
Greetings, fellow listers;

Well, it looks like the GT6 is going to have to rest outside through the
long Minnesota winter.  I have a decent cover for it, but am concerned about
possible rodent damage.  Since there is no floor in the driver side
footwell, any self respecting rodent in search of a home can just move right
in.  What's the best rodent repellant?  I've thought of moth balls, but am
not sure if they are effective in freezing temperatures.  Anyone have a good
solution?

BillG
1974 Spitfire getting ready for a motorectomy
1971 GT6 sleeping outside in the cold