Re: Wrinkle paint

To: flinters@picarefy.com, spitfires-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wrinkle paint
From: LT <llst@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:37:15 -0800
Well I received two suggestions to use heat so I went out and hit my orange
peel with the hair dryer and still nothing.  I put another coat of wrinkle
paint on and used the hair dryer. There was hint of wrinkle but nothing that
was noticable enough. I then tried a fresh piece of metal thinking that the
base coat of orange peel was maybe too thick. Still nothing. So I decided to
give the part with the 2nd coat of Speckle a third coat of Speckel but I
grabbed the wrong can and used the wrinkle paint instead of the speckle
paint.
I have decided that this online application isn't working out too good as I
now have wrinkle paint on speckle paint, as well as on the hair dryer and the
keyboard.

Larry Ternowski