Re: 74 on e-bay

To: eyp_jl <eyp_jl@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: 74 on e-bay
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:28:46 -0500
The bid expired on Sunday evening. Well, it looks like I bought a good project
car. My big problem is getting it shipped from San Fran area to Toronto.
Shipping, brokerage etc. will be 50% more than what I paid for the car.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
(pregnant with a 74 Spitfire)

BTW, I now have one unhappy wife who would rather have new kitchen cupboards.
Can you drive cupboards?