RE: Ouch, well nearly...

To: "'Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)'" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>,
Subject: RE: Ouch, well nearly...
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:33:42 +0200
Frank

Couldn't agree with you more .
Triumphs are the best ( most of them anyway , giggle ) ! I have absolutely
no attraction to most of the new flimsy cars that are available . Most of
them look basically the same . How uninspiring / boring and I think most of
them won't survive as long as our trusty old Triumphs .

Glad that you were not seriously hurt .
BTW my daughter regards 30 as OLD :-)

Oh yeah , AFAIK the Commodore ( and Senator ) was first manufactured by
Chevrolet and later on by Opel . Might be different in the rest of the world
, but that's the case in South Africa as far as I remember . I'm a wee bit
over 30 , so my memory might not be as good as it used to be :-)

Kind regards

Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .