Re: ignition warning light + new exhaust

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: ignition warning light + new exhaust
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:17:32 +0000 (GMT)
It hasn't done it since, so I'm not too worried about it now.  I'll keep
an eye on it and give the belt a check at lunch today.

Just got a new intermediate pipe and manifold gasket fitted, no more
blowing!  It doesn't sound quite as sporty now, but does run a load more
smoothly.  Once all of Saskia's mechanical maladies are sorted I might
think about getting a twin exhaust sports system fitted, makes the back
end look nicer and the car sound better IMHO.  Is a sports system likely
to give much improvement in performance?  I've noticed an increase in
power since getting the exhaust sorted.

cheers
John

--- Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com> wrote: > John,