RE: Judson Supercharger

To: "'T. .R. Dafforn'" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: Judson Supercharger
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:28:40 +0200
Thanks for the info Tim

I had a lead on a Shorrock supercharger ( in South Africa of all places ) a
while back . Seemed that it might fit a Spitfire and / or Herald , but
unfortunately the seller wanted a HUGE pile of cash for it and he wasn't
really keen on providing any decent information about the unit . He also
broke / cancelled all the appointments I made with him , so needless to say
I didn't buy it . ( Maybe a good thing , both my wife and bank manager would
certainly have killed me )
I later found out that the seller was actually a ... MG enthusiast ! Thought
so :-)

Enjoy the long weekend / Thanksgiving .

Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
One '56 TR 3 , two Heralds and four early Spitfires .