78 Spitfire for parts

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 78 Spitfire for parts
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:36:03 -0800
I have a '78 spitfire parts car for sale:

Condition, been sitting outside for a year but all dried off.  Last
registered in '98.  Driver parked the car when 2nd gear went and then
started pulling some pieces.  Currently, the distributor, coil, alternator &
front bumper are missing but everything else is there.  The interior is
completely shot as well as the top.  The rocker panels have rusted as well
as the battery box but everything else appears ok.  Engine turns freely, it
should fire up.  Has stock ZS carb w/ headers.  Rear bumper is bent.  Glass
is all good.  Has a clean washington state title.

Offers gladly taken, I need this out of here.  I just don't have the time to
part it out.