Re: O/D knob-converting to US dollars

To: "Ron & Susan" <rroach@direct.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/D knob-converting to US dollars
From: "Mike Ross" <MIKEROSS@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:53:36 -0500
re:>(this converting to US dollars thing sucks!).

Ron, have you ever tried the Currency Converter at: www.xe.net/ucc .
I use it all the time. You can instantly convert Canadian dollars to
any worldwide currency at that day's market rate.

Best wishes,

Mike           http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross

'66 Spitfire
'70 GT6+
'68 Spitfire (body to be used for GT6 convertible project)
"69 GT6+ (chassis to be used for project)