Re: O/D knob

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>,
Subject: Re: O/D knob
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:58:27 -0500
although the photos are for my MG BGT the shift lever will fit any car
the full photo can be seen at
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/obs_finished_interior.htm
with close ups at
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/custom_od_shift_lever.htm
contact me and we might be able to work something out.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com