Re: RE: Trailering

To: <wrgingerich@qwest.net>, <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Trailering
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:10:41 -0700
My aunt and cousin have used U-Haul auto transporters several times, for a
variety of vehicles and have been happy with them everytime. (Including a very
long, round-about trip from Colorado Springs to Orlando, Fl via Atlanta! I
think that on that trip, the U-Haul a.t. was the only thing that went well!)

Laura G.