RE: bloody knuckles and water leaks

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: bloody knuckles and water leaks
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:57:34 +0100 (BST)
That's a good idea!  I'm temped... I think you have just devised a plan B
for me.

The only thing that I would have concerns about is the heat behind there,
being between the manifold and engine it's going to get pretty hot, could
the rubber melt?

 --- "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com> wrote: > I used a
piece of coolant hose over that entrire piece to cure the rust