Re: bloody knuckles and water leaks

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bloody knuckles and water leaks
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:40:08 +0100 (BST)
the worst of it was along the seam of the pipe.  I plan to replace the
pipe with a new one at some point.  Buying the s/h one from Spitfire
Graveyard was a stop-gap measure to get me back on the road soon as it's
the only place local to me.  I think I may invest in a stainless steel
pipe when I'm feeling a bit richer.  For the time being if I can get
moving with this pipe that'll do me.  I need my car for tomorrow,
Wednesday and most of all for the weekend, otherwise I'll miss the TSSC
event.  I'll keep some hose rapair tape in the boot, just in case...

cheers
John

 --- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote: > John, if you had to use that
much JBW, then I think you are going to