Re: Duh, goes the manual. Putting back the clutch slave

To: "Jeff Gruber" <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Duh, goes the manual. Putting back the clutch slave
From: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:59:13 -0500
Jeff - You made my day!  I went through the same thing last week in 95
degree heat with the transmission in the car.  I had my body wedged
under that dash with a small hole cut in the tranny cover - I was
yanking and twisting on that cylinder for over an hour before it hit me
that "release" might mean "remove" instead of just loosen.  The only
that got released that day was alot of profanity and about 2 qts of
sweat.  Darn thing came out without a struggle when the bolt was removed
though!

Keep at it - sounds like you're getting there!

Gary Hutton
Newburgh, IN
FM50132U