Re: Front Springs - a question for you

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Springs - a question for you
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
Is it possible that they adjust like the Carrera's?
The instructions for adjusting shocks:
 Remove a bushing which allows the shock to fully
compress. line-up a dot on the shaft with a marker
position on the sleeve EXACTLY. compress the shock
fully (still aligning the dot with the marker). twist
clockwise until you hear a click, then still
compressing twist anticlockwise until you select the
rate of the shock (which may or may not make an
audible click), while balancing on one foot, patting
your head and rubbing your stomach, the whole time
reciting the lyrics from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" (the
entire album. Not the song).

Ah, and it will only work if you do it on the second
Tuesday of a month containing more than 30 days,
before  the rooster crows.

-Terry

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/