Re: Front Springs - a question for you

To: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Springs - a question for you
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:30:40 -0400
now that you mention the KYB's .... I realize I've
never even attempted to adjust the KYB's that
are on the front of   Whitey.
    ...yes, ..even though I did the spring swap.

My question....  How do you know where the
adjustment is?
...turn it all the way one way to it's stop? count back the
turns?
What's full soft to full hard # of turns?

Simply put?  How do you adjust them? I assume its
the center rod being rotated but to where and how many
turns?

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com