Re: Front Springs - a question for you

To: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Springs - a question for you
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:04:59 -0400
...hhmmmmmm.....   do we have three sizes now?

The ? stock ? springs I removed from my Spit had
11 coils - fold to fold

The slightly shorter 124144 springs I stuck in (MKIII )
were 1"  to 1.5" shorter but had 12 coils.

QUESTION:
How many coils (loops) are there in your 'TRF Kit'
springs?

a pic comparing the two I have in hand is the third
one down at

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_newfrontsprings.h
tm

(watch the line wrap above)