Pete Groh Saga

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pete Groh Saga
From: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:00:25 -0400
The following link to Pete's site should answer all of the questions
regarding what keys he can cut himself and what he can't.
http://www.britishcarkeys.com/

Everything seems to be spelled out quite well, so is it possible that you
mis-understood him when you spoke at British Car Day? Since we don't have
access to the full progression of E-mails you two shared (and don't really
wish to), it might be wise to chalk this event up to miscommunication and
just drop the matter. It seems obvious from your choice to air such a
trivial matter on several British car lists that you feel slighted by Pete
and are doing your best to try to gain retribution by "exposing" his antics
to potential clients. Based upon your own recitation of the chain of events
that took place in having your key made, it seems as though Pete's actions
were above reproach. It has become painfully clear to me over the last
couple of years that there are some people for whom common sense, reason,
and logic are elusive traits. It is certainly true that you can't please
everyone every time, and it seems Pete's unwillingness to communicate
further with you over this matter was a result of an epiphany of sorts
regarding this fact. We all reach that point of frustration eventually.
Regards,
Stefan