Re: Argggg, first down time with my baby ... clutch issues

To: Howard Allen <Howard.Allen@fairchildsemi.com>
Subject: Re: Argggg, first down time with my baby ... clutch issues
From: Johnnie Blaze <johnblaze@vrk11.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:00:24 -0600 (MDT)
ummm no,  thats exactly what I did.. guess thats an oops :)

hah, well I figured it was something stupid to do, and for the most part
knew something was not right. Well everyone must really realize now that
I am a total neophyte, as my disclaimer has always read.

Ok, im still of the mind that im not in too much trouble, ie. I can bleed
the oil out, clean the lines and fill it with the correct fluid? Please
correct me if im wrong.

--Chad
feeling the mighty weight of idiocy upon my shoulders.

http://www.vrk11.com/johnblaze/pgp.html                 johnblaze@vrk11.com