Re: non LBC help

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: non LBC help
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:27:07 -0800
My thanks to everyone's thoughts on my son's car starting problems.

I learned something new today, actually two things.  1.  My 'trickle'
recharger doesn't have near the power needed to start a car, (but it does
do a good job on recharging a battery overnight, so I'm going to keep
it).  2.  Trying to jump start from a good battery to a bad battery will
not always work.  Apparently the bad battery can stop the juice from
getting thru.

His car's engine now turns over.  It was solely the battery, so dead it
won't even take a charge.

Brad