RE: 1500 Crankshaft

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: 1500 Crankshaft
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:01:40 -0000
I'm not sure whose attitudes you are talking about Nolan.  After the
question was asked a few weeks back, I got the impression that the majority
opinion was that people were happy to have stuff offered for sale to the
list, as long as it was private individuals and not businesses.  I only
remember one voice (a professional dealer) disagreeing.

Richard & Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email