Re: RE: 1500 Crankshaft

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: 1500 Crankshaft
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:59:20 -0500
That guy out of Jersey?  That was a strange one.  He was getting
all mad at the wrong people.  In an case, people are people.

Thanks btw for the reply on pulling the o/d unit off the back of
the transmission.

>>> Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com> 12/19 7:01 AM >>>
I'm not sure whose attitudes you are talking about Nolan.  After the
question was asked a few weeks back, I got the impression that the majority
opinion was that people were happy to have stuff offered for sale to the
list, as long as it was private individuals and not businesses.  I only
remember one voice (a professional dealer) disagreeing.