parts (Was: RE: 1500 Crankshaft)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts (Was: RE: 1500 Crankshaft)
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:38:43 -0500 (EST)
As long as we're talking parts...

Is there any chance someone within driving distance of NEPA has an
OD/tranny for a '79 in any condition they want to get rid of cheap
or free??  Doesn't need to be working, just not physically damaged.
It will either be rebuilt fromt he ground up or used as an exchange.
In either case, it does not need to actually work, thus the reason
for cheap.  I expect to put most of the cost into the box.  This is
a rather long term project as I have perfectly good tranny in the
car now, just not OD.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |