Re: Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:48:46 EST
For those of you keeping track, the amazing Dean Dashwood has indeed
infiltrated the desert Southwest and is happily making the skies above
Arizona just a little more dangerous as he logs hours toward his commercial
pilots' license.  We had a pint together and sang some Karaoke last evening
at a local pub; I tried to no avail to convince the locals that he was a huge
star on the telly back home.
    Dean will be meeting with Joe Curry later this week, and then after the
1st will be assisting me in some tinkering with Hobbs & Rufio.  There are
also rumors that Joe will be bringing Tiny Tim to the Phoenix area, and Dean
& I plan to fly down to socialize with Joe in January as well.
    Dean's a really neat fellow and it was a pleasure to meet him personally.
 Ain't this Triumph stuff grand?
    Scott (& Hobbs, & Rufio)