RE: Mirrors...

To: "'Andre Rousseau'" <andrer@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: Mirrors...
From: Rick Gregory <rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:02:36 -0700
Andre - I was recently looking at a bunch of Spitfires & GT6s on the web
link (below) and virtually all of them have outside rear-view mirrors, at
least on the drivers' side. Am I looking for the wrong mirror or just in the
wrong European country?

http://www.spitfireclub.de/frame-set2scd.html

If nothing else, this site has some nice photos of GT6s and Spitfires!

Rick Gregory
'74 Spitfire 1500
Great Falls, Montana
http://www.geocities.com/spitfire74us/index.htm