Re: Electric cooling fan

To: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>,
Subject: Re: Electric cooling fan
From: "Dave G." <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:13:58 -0500
Spitlisters:
        I used an electric fan off of a Mazda RX7. I've never really
measured it but it's probably about 10" dia. I fabricated the mounting out
of some 1"x1/8" aluminum stock. I then used a thermostat control with a
master switch mount inside the car. It works great. By the way...it's a
"pusher of air!"
        Dave Gebhard
        Decatur,IN
 PS.......I was driving the Spit today!!!!!