On the 2nd day before Christmas...

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: On the 2nd day before Christmas...
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:16:15 -0000
I saw a very cool sports car, very cool indeed, on the road, going the other
way today. Possibly the nicest looking car I've ever seen - apart from an
e-type obviously. Never seen one on the road before. Certainly made my heart
skip a beat. It was dark blue and small the front looked a bit early 911ish -
at least the lights did. Was obviously British - but with a bit of european
style. There was an Austin Healyesque "bulge" behind the doors that flowed on
to a flat boot - with a flat back end. *Certainly* wasn't a Midget or MGB -
looked like it was from the 70's though. The driver even flashed his lights at
me! Brightend up my day no end. If only I had time to reach over and flash my
lights back at him - Im right in thinking theres no function on the
indicator/wiper storks? Anybody wired there spit up so that the beam flashes
or anything? Flicking that switch in the middle is far too inconvienient when
driving.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit