Re: On the 2nd day before Christmas...

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: On the 2nd day before Christmas...
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:28:52 -0500
James...on your 77 Spit...simply pulling the left
column lever (horn turn signal high beam) back towards
the steering wheel should momentarily turn on your
highbeams if the switch is working properly.

Pushing it forward, towards the dash turns on your highbeams
while pulling it back flashes them.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com