Re: On the 2nd day before Christmas...

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: On the 2nd day before Christmas...
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:39:03 -0500
At 05:16 PM 12/23/01 -0000, James Carruthers wrote:
>If only I had time to reach over and flash my
>lights back at him - Im right in thinking theres no function on the
>indicator/wiper storks? Anybody wired there spit up so that the beam flashes
>or anything? Flicking that switch in the middle is far too inconvienient when
>driving.

James,

   You say yours is a 1977 Spit, so is mine.  The switch on the left
side (US model) is a combo switch, press it in and you get horn,  push
it forward to lock on high beams,  pull it back to flash the highs.  The
lights don't have to be on to flash the highs.

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org