Re: Polishing Time

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Polishing Time
From: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:57:59 EST
Ok, I have a set of aluminium wheels too, I am glad to see this thread
because they are going to need more than just a 'quick polish!  They came
with the body shell and frame when I gought it and, even though a little
rough, I couldn't say "No."

Problem is that there are some fairly deep gouges on the rim, I know they
won't blast out, so what -some of my little, very fine, jewelers files (they
clog fast)
, or a careful shot at them with an abrasive flap?  Any experience.  The idea
of a powder coat is neat if not too expensive.
Thanks,
Joe Garrison
Edmond, OK